STANSTED has a private gas line across the old A120. Hopefully there are no leaks. Stansted also has a pure drinking water supply via a private pipeline source. There have been times in earlier summers when Three Valleys Water, and other companies, could
STANSTED has a private gas line across the old A120. Hopefully there are no leaks.
Stansted also has a pure drinking water supply via a private pipeline source.
There have been times in earlier summers when Three Valleys Water, and other companies, could not meet their targets. Stansted always could with their private pipeline.
Washing and toilets for usage of passengers on Stansted planes and cold drinks were always available. Airports are the biggest polluters of this planet Earth of ours with toxic pollution from take-off and landing.
From toxic nitrogen dioxide, apart from damaging the health of residents such as asthma, nitric acid is formed from the nitrogen dioxide created in the upper atmosphere plus water.
Excess aviation fuel is often dumped over Hatfield Forest, especially if a plane has an under-carriage problem in which situation pilots may circle three times around the airport to avoid a fire on board.
- 1 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 2 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 3 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 4 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 5 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 6 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
- 7 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 8 Musical theatre stars to bring the West End to Saffron Walden in celebration of Rodgers & Hammerstein
- 9 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 10 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022