STANSTED has a private gas line across the old A120. Hopefully there are no leaks. Stansted also has a pure drinking water supply via a private pipeline source. There have been times in earlier summers when Three Valleys Water, and other companies, could
STANSTED has a private gas line across the old A120. Hopefully there are no leaks.
Stansted also has a pure drinking water supply via a private pipeline source.
There have been times in earlier summers when Three Valleys Water, and other companies, could not meet their targets. Stansted always could with their private pipeline.
Washing and toilets for usage of passengers on Stansted planes and cold drinks were always available. Airports are the biggest polluters of this planet Earth of ours with toxic pollution from take-off and landing.
You may also want to watch:
From toxic nitrogen dioxide, apart from damaging the health of residents such as asthma, nitric acid is formed from the nitrogen dioxide created in the upper atmosphere plus water.
Excess aviation fuel is often dumped over Hatfield Forest, especially if a plane has an under-carriage problem in which situation pilots may circle three times around the airport to avoid a fire on board.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge