STANSTED has a private gas line across the old A120. Hopefully there are no leaks. Stansted also has a pure drinking water supply via a private pipeline source. There have been times in earlier summers when Three Valleys Water, and other companies, could
STANSTED has a private gas line across the old A120. Hopefully there are no leaks.
Stansted also has a pure drinking water supply via a private pipeline source.
There have been times in earlier summers when Three Valleys Water, and other companies, could not meet their targets. Stansted always could with their private pipeline.
Washing and toilets for usage of passengers on Stansted planes and cold drinks were always available. Airports are the biggest polluters of this planet Earth of ours with toxic pollution from take-off and landing.
You may also want to watch:
From toxic nitrogen dioxide, apart from damaging the health of residents such as asthma, nitric acid is formed from the nitrogen dioxide created in the upper atmosphere plus water.
Excess aviation fuel is often dumped over Hatfield Forest, especially if a plane has an under-carriage problem in which situation pilots may circle three times around the airport to avoid a fire on board.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 4 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 5 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 6 In this week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on Thursday August 5
- 7 Burglars break into Co-op store
- 8 New intake of junior doctors at Broomfield Hospital
- 9 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 10 In pictures: Record numbers enter Stansted in Bloom