THROUGH your letters page, the management team who organised the Countess of Warwick s Country Show would like to send a big message of thanks to the many people who helped make the show such a success. Thank you to all the many volunteers who helped b
THROUGH your letters page, the management team who organised the Countess of Warwick's Country Show would like to send a big message of
thanks to the many people who helped make the show such a success.
Thank you to all the many volunteers who helped before, during and after the show. Thanks go also to the stall holders and event organisers who gave of their time and effort to add their own brand of enjoyment.
Amongst these are included the teams from the churches of Little Canfield, Dunmow and Takeley and from the Hatfield Forest Scout Fellowship.
You may also want to watch:
Their participation is very much appreciated and adds greatly to the community spirit so much in evidence at the show.
Those taking part in the agricultural, horticultural, equestrian and art exhibitions are to be congratulated on the quality of their work.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 5 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 6 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 7 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 8 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 9 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 10 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
The biggest thank you of all goes to all the visitors who took advantage of the sunshine to spend time during the holiday weekend in Little Easton.
As one exhibitor has written, no other events they have attended even come close to its atmosphere.
It is the one event they all look forward to in the year more than any other.
Please do come again next year and help to continue this great tradition of the rural countryside.
The Five Parishes Show Team