THROUGH your letters page, the management team who organised the Countess of Warwick s Country Show would like to send a big message of thanks to the many people who helped make the show such a success. Thank you to all the many volunteers who helped b
THROUGH your letters page, the management team who organised the Countess of Warwick's Country Show would like to send a big message of
thanks to the many people who helped make the show such a success.
Thank you to all the many volunteers who helped before, during and after the show. Thanks go also to the stall holders and event organisers who gave of their time and effort to add their own brand of enjoyment.
Amongst these are included the teams from the churches of Little Canfield, Dunmow and Takeley and from the Hatfield Forest Scout Fellowship.
Their participation is very much appreciated and adds greatly to the community spirit so much in evidence at the show.
Those taking part in the agricultural, horticultural, equestrian and art exhibitions are to be congratulated on the quality of their work.
- 1 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 2 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 3 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 4 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 5 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 6 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 7 Man dies at the scene of A120 'incident'
- 8 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 9 How to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in Essex
- 10 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
The biggest thank you of all goes to all the visitors who took advantage of the sunshine to spend time during the holiday weekend in Little Easton.
As one exhibitor has written, no other events they have attended even come close to its atmosphere.
It is the one event they all look forward to in the year more than any other.
Please do come again next year and help to continue this great tradition of the rural countryside.
The Five Parishes Show Team