MAY I thank all those involved with our Concert of Celebration held on Saturday October 6 in aid of St Clare Hospice, in association with the Voices for Hospices 2007. It was a fantastic evening s entertainment and the choirs from Great Dunmow Primary Sc
MAY I thank all those involved with our Concert of Celebration held on Saturday October 6 in aid of St Clare Hospice, in association with the Voices for Hospices 2007.
It was a fantastic evening's entertainment and the choirs from Great Dunmow Primary School, St Mary's Primary School, Helena Romanes Secondary School and The Dunmow Singers gave truly great performances and delighted the audience.
Behind the scenes, too, there were those who had given their time generously, to ensure it went smoothly.
It was a great way to celebrate the 85th anniversary of The Dunmow Players and the coming of age of St Clare Hospice at Hastingwood and raise money for charity, too!
We hope to be able to donate in excess of £1000 to St Clare Hospice to help them with their vital work. Thank you to all who supported this event so generously.
Several unclaimed raffle prizes will be left at the St Clare Hospice shop in Great Dunmow High Street for collection.
- 1 RideLondon: The Uttlesford road closures list
- 2 'Ace line' drug dealer is jailed
- 3 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 4 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 5 Could you be named the Essex Young Musician of the Year?
- 6 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 7 Extra trains to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for Betfred Challenge Cup final
- 8 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
The Dunmow Players