MAY I thank all those involved with our Concert of Celebration held on Saturday October 6 in aid of St Clare Hospice, in association with the Voices for Hospices 2007. It was a fantastic evening s entertainment and the choirs from Great Dunmow Primary Sc
MAY I thank all those involved with our Concert of Celebration held on Saturday October 6 in aid of St Clare Hospice, in association with the Voices for Hospices 2007.
It was a fantastic evening's entertainment and the choirs from Great Dunmow Primary School, St Mary's Primary School, Helena Romanes Secondary School and The Dunmow Singers gave truly great performances and delighted the audience.
Behind the scenes, too, there were those who had given their time generously, to ensure it went smoothly.
It was a great way to celebrate the 85th anniversary of The Dunmow Players and the coming of age of St Clare Hospice at Hastingwood and raise money for charity, too!
You may also want to watch:
We hope to be able to donate in excess of £1000 to St Clare Hospice to help them with their vital work. Thank you to all who supported this event so generously.
Several unclaimed raffle prizes will be left at the St Clare Hospice shop in Great Dunmow High Street for collection.
- 1 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 2 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
The Dunmow Players