MAY I thank all those involved with our Concert of Celebration held on Saturday October 6 in aid of St Clare Hospice, in association with the Voices for Hospices 2007. It was a fantastic evening s entertainment and the choirs from Great Dunmow Primary Sc
MAY I thank all those involved with our Concert of Celebration held on Saturday October 6 in aid of St Clare Hospice, in association with the Voices for Hospices 2007.
It was a fantastic evening's entertainment and the choirs from Great Dunmow Primary School, St Mary's Primary School, Helena Romanes Secondary School and The Dunmow Singers gave truly great performances and delighted the audience.
Behind the scenes, too, there were those who had given their time generously, to ensure it went smoothly.
It was a great way to celebrate the 85th anniversary of The Dunmow Players and the coming of age of St Clare Hospice at Hastingwood and raise money for charity, too!
You may also want to watch:
We hope to be able to donate in excess of £1000 to St Clare Hospice to help them with their vital work. Thank you to all who supported this event so generously.
Several unclaimed raffle prizes will be left at the St Clare Hospice shop in Great Dunmow High Street for collection.
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Numbers seeking support double - can you help Uttlesford foodbank?
The Dunmow Players