An ode to a Wheelie!
I really like my Wheelie Bins, lined up outside my door. At least they ve got a lid on, which is more than the boxes before. Paper would blow round the garden, and wasps would fly round the tins. Now all my cardboard and plastics, are safely inside my bin
I really like my Wheelie Bins, lined up outside my door.
At least they've got a lid on, which is more than the boxes before.
Paper would blow round the garden, and wasps would fly round the tins.
Now all my cardboard and plastics, are safely inside my bins.
You may also want to watch:
Gone are the days of struggling, with boxes and heavy sacks, 'Cause now I have my Wheelie Bins, to save my poor old back.
Collections are back to once a week, I don't have to remember twice.
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 3 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 4 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 5 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 9 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 10 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
I know they've not been popular, but I think Wheelies are nice!
Name and Address Supplied