An ode to a Wheelie!
I really like my Wheelie Bins, lined up outside my door. At least they ve got a lid on, which is more than the boxes before. Paper would blow round the garden, and wasps would fly round the tins. Now all my cardboard and plastics, are safely inside my bin
I really like my Wheelie Bins, lined up outside my door.
At least they've got a lid on, which is more than the boxes before.
Paper would blow round the garden, and wasps would fly round the tins.
Now all my cardboard and plastics, are safely inside my bins.
You may also want to watch:
Gone are the days of struggling, with boxes and heavy sacks, 'Cause now I have my Wheelie Bins, to save my poor old back.
Collections are back to once a week, I don't have to remember twice.
- 1 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 2 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 3 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 4 Join Pam on sponsored 'walkies' for Guide Dogs
- 5 Almost 800 Essex patients take part in Covid-19 Recovery trial
- 6 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 7 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 8 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 9 Actor Ray Winstone's video appeal helps double air ambulance's 'brick' sales
- 10 Elsenham WI transfixed but can't work out magician's tricks
I know they've not been popular, but I think Wheelies are nice!
Name and Address Supplied