IT IS with tiresome predictability that the ultra politically correct display intellectual bankruptcy when their super sensitive antennae detect any comment on the issues, which may exist between the indigenous people and ethnic minorities, which offends
IT IS with tiresome predictability that the ultra politically correct display intellectual bankruptcy when their super sensitive antennae detect any comment on the issues, which may exist between the indigenous people and ethnic minorities, which offends them and they immediately revert to insults and rudeness in order to shut down any fair,balanced and open discussion on the matter.
Mr Roberts may find this uncomfortable but there are a number of incontrovertible facts which obtain.
1. BAA have made much of the number of jobs that their wretched airport will bring to the area.
2. Essex and Hertfordshire are generally very prosperous with historically low unemployment.
You may also want to watch:
3. Many of the jobs that BAA trumpet are low skill, low pay and menial and not attractive to local people who are mostly English.
4. Ergo, these jobs will be filled by people coming from elsewhere probably east London where unemployment is higher and skill levels lower.
- 1 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 3 County councillor: Roads and drains progress being made in the Dunmow area
- 4 Raynes Boxing Club duo delighted to return to amateur competition
- 5 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 6 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event
- 7 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 8 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 9 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 10 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
Mrs Howson does not deserve to be insulted for referring even obliquely to this situation. Facts are facts Mr Roberts and your attitude and insults only serve the interests of the BNP. Is that what you want?
Clare J Curtis