I FIND Jane Howson s comments quite frankly racist. Is she implying that jobs at Stansted should only be for white English people. It s that sort of ignorance that gives this country a bad name. Surely the best person at the end of the day gets the job –
I FIND Jane Howson's comments quite frankly racist. Is she implying that jobs at Stansted should only be for white English people.
It's that sort of ignorance that gives this country a bad name. Surely the best person at the end of the day gets the job - you can't say that all jobs at the airport have to be for local people, it should be for anyone that wants to work there.
My daughter went to the annual airport jobs fair and came back with quite a few avenues she is interested in.
The airport is a huge employer and offers job security, which is now rare.
You may also want to watch:
At least the 'competition' (as you put it) are using public transport to get to the airport cutting down on carbon emissions, how does your daughter get to work Mrs Howson? More thought from you before making insulting jibes at hard working foreign nationals would be advisable.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 3 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 4 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 10 Laptops and jewellery stolen during Dunmow burglary